poniedziałek, 3 lutego 2014

HexxBOX – Poznaj i testuj z 1001pasji!- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review / wersja angielska


Hi
Today I will review Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which I have received from Hexxana and Ulalabeauty. I have been using for over a month now and i can tell You how it works for me.


What the producer says:
''Optimize your beauty routine with this 3-in-1 multi-functional sponge.

Rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or “stippling” motion.
Precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
Flat edge for the contours around the eyes and nose.


Its versatile design evenly blends makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish.''




This sponge is packed in a quite big, plastic box. On the back You can see faces of Samantha and Nicola Chapman, beauty artists who own the brand. You could use this sponge wet or dry. When it is dump it change the size a lot. I prefer to use it dry, because in my opinion when sponge is wet it shows my pores more. I love the shape of this, it makes it incredibly easy to use. Seems to be made out of smooth, fine sponge. It is very soft and it feels nice on the face. In the beginning I wasn't very impressed with it, but while using i did change my mind. The pointy end of Real Techniques sponge deposits and blends concealer very good. The sponge works foundation into the skin well, giving good coverage and natural, satin finishI am not a fan of sponges for applying foundation, I prefer brushes, but I use it when I don't have much time, because  putting on make up with Miracle Complexion is much faster then with a brush. It soaks up more product than brush. It is quite difficult to wash, but when I use Carex soap it is not that bad. I don't know how long this sponge will be in good shape as I have it just month and a bit, but it did not break until now. I have never had original Beauty Blender, so I can not compare it.




You can buy it in Ulalabeauty shop for £4.99. 

I am not sure if I will buy it again, as I really like brushes and usually I use mineral foundation, but I recomend to try it for those who like to apply their make up with sponge.






5 komentarzy:

  1. Chętnie przygarnęłabym tę gąbeczkę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Mam BB, który u mnie sprawdza się świetnie, ale jego cena hamuje przed zakupem kolejnej sztuki. Mam ochotę skusić się na to jajo, podoba mi się jego nietypowy kształt.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. jesli lubisz BB to pewnie polubisz tez to jajo, wedlug mnie jest fajne chociaz pedzla nie przebija, ale wiekszosc ludzi lubi ta gabke.

      Usuń
    2. Ja jestem zachwycona gabka z RT, pedzlem absolutnie nie potrafie sie pomalowac a ta gabka doslownie chwilunia stemplowania i wszystko wyglada IDEALNIE. Jestem pod wrazeniem :)

      Usuń